ANGEL TREE PROGRAM 2017
The Angel Tree is a program to help families in Virginia Peninsula to provide gifts for their children at Christmas. If your family needs assistance with gifts for your children ages 0-12 years old, then please register.
Signup Dates: Beginning Monday, October 2, 2017
Ending Thursday, October 19, 2017
Monday-Thursday 9:00am-11:00am & 1:00pm-3:00pm
( Signups will be closed between 12:00pm-1:00pm )
* First Come, first served *
Clients will need to bring with them:
*Please read carefully to ensure you bring everything you need; you will not be allowed to start the registration process without these documents*
1) Valid License/I.D.-If this document does not include your current address please bring documentation with a current address listed
2) Birth Certificates for children newborn-12 years old
3) If you are not the parent-bring legal documents to verify custody
4) Award Letter-Examples include but not limited to: Food Stamps. SSI, Medicaid, TANF.
5) If client does not receive benefits-please bring 2 most current paycheck stubs.
6) Be prepared with children’s clothing sizes & 3 gift wishes from your child ($50.00 each and under)
**No Children Allowed**
We understand it may be difficult to have someone watch your child, however, children can cause the process to be longer and we strive to make the process as quick as possible. So, please do not bring children of any age with you. There will be no exceptions, thank you for your understanding and cooperation in this matter.
The Salvation Army Virginia Peninsula Corps Center
1033 Big Bethel Rd. Hampton, VA 23666
For more information, please call (757) 838-4875