YEAR-END GIVING AND GIFTS OF STOCK
As the year draws to a close, act now to ensure you accomplish your charitable goals for 2015.
Did You Know?
• Your gift of Appreciated Assets-like stock or mutual funds- can have a significant impact on the life of a child, parent or senior.
• Your gift of Appreciated Assets can also have an impact for you. You may be able to avoid capital gains taxes while taking advantage of charitable contribution deductions.
Contact your region’s representative for more information
- Southern Virginia AreaShana James-Divisional Resource Development Director
(757) 438-1405 phone * (757) 484-6391 fax
Tidewater Area Command, Portsmouth, Hampton, Gloucester (Peninsula), Suffolk and Williamsburg, Virginia
- Central Virginia AreaKim Wentz-Regional Resource Development Director
(804) 400-5992 cell * (434) 295-4058 ext 116 office * (434) 295-6511 fax
Richmond Area Command / Corps, Fredericksburg, Charlottesville, Waynesboro, Staunton and Harrisonburg, Virginia
- Western VARichard Creswell-Regional Resource Development Director
(540) 295-1649 cell * (540) 343-5335 office * (540) 342-9707 fax
Lynchburg, Danville, Martinsville, Roanoke, New River Valley, Covington, Virginia
- Northern VirginiaSueEllen Lawton, Regional Resource Development Director
(202) 904-5118 cell * (202) 464-7202 fax
Winchester, Front Royal, Loudoun County, National Cap Area Command-Alexandria, Landmark, Arlington, Arlington Hispanic, Fairfax and Prince William County, Virginia; Prince Georges County and Montgomery County, Maryland; Washington- Sherman Avenue and Southeast Corps, Harbor Light Corps