The Salvation Army Ray and Joan Kroc Corps Community Center is located in the Broad Creek community of Norfolk at the corners of Ballentine Boulevard and Princess Anne Road.
- Performing Arts Center with instructional areas for Dance and Theater
- Family Life and Chapel Worship Center
- Multi-Use Community Meeting Space and Vocational Training Center
- Indoor Swimming Pool/Natatorium and Water Park
- Gymnasium with Elevated Running Track
- Fitness Facility with Cardio and Weight areas
- Family Locker room facilities
- Child watch facilities
The Salvation Army has conducted substantial research that unequivocally establishes the need for a Kroc Center facility in the Hampton Roads region. Plans for the development of the new Kroc Center were developed in concert with The Broad Creek Revitalization Plan, a larger tactical community effort designed to enhance the area with new arts, health, fitness and community wellness programs in order to spur economic and social renewal.