JUNIOR SOLDIERS (7 – 13 yrs)
Junior Soldiers are members of The Salvation Army who have professed Jesus Christ as their personal Savior and who agree to follow the Junior Soldier Promise. Following an introductory series of lessons children sign the Junior Soldier’s Enrollment Certificate, and in a public ceremony become a junior member of The Salvation Army.
Su 11:45 am – 12:30 pm
Some of the main objectives of the Junior Soldier program are:
- To help the Junior Soldier develop spiritual awareness.
- To increase their knowledge of the Bible.
- To five the Junior Soldier guidance in developing a lifestyle appropriate to their Christian faith.
- To offer instruction in Salvation Army history, principles and practices.
- To give the Junior Soldier opportunities for leadership and participation in various aspects of service.