Kroc Center Code of Conduct
In order to facilitate positive life experiences while at the Kroc Center, mutual respect between members, guests and staff is required at all times. Failure to observe these policies will result in disciplinary action and/or termination of membership privileges. Center personnel have the right to refuse service to anyone deemed disruptive or abusive.
- Children under the age of 12 must be accompanied by an adult (18 and over), unless enrolled in a program.
- Refrain from the use of foul language, abusive actions and inappropriate behavior.
- Lost membership cards must be reported. There is a $15 fee to replace a membership card.
- No one under the age of 12 is allowed in the Fitness Area unless participating in a Kroc Center program or class.
- Children 12 years of age and younger must be accompanied by an adult in the water, within arm’s reach at all times or have the ability to pass a swim test. Children 12-15 years of age must be accompanied by a parent, legal guardian or sponsoring member 16 years or older must be present at the same body of water the children are in at all times.
- Shirt and shoes must be worn in all areas outside of pools and sun deck. No swimwear or wet clothing is allowed outside of aquatic areas. Proper workout attire is required in fitness area (no street shoes or jeans.) Any clothing with logos or messages must be acceptable in a family setting.
- Bicycles, roller blades, skateboards, scooters or pets (excluding service animals) will not be allowed inside the facility.
- Alcohol and/or drugs are not allowed anywhere on the premises.
- Smoking and/or use of any type of smokeless tobacco are prohibited in the facility or on facility grounds.
- Weapons of any kind are forbidden in the facility or on facility grounds. This includes inside of vehicles.
- Pants shall be worn at the waist.
Lockers are for use by participants at their own risk. Locks may be placed on lockers but must be removed after the day’s visit or will be removed by the Kroc Center and contents will be donated to the thrift store.
KROC CENTER SAFETY INFORMATION:
The Salvation Army is dedicated to keeping children and vulnerable adults safe from physical, emotional and sexual harm.
Our guidelines ensure The Kroc Center emphasizes safety in the following ways:
Salvation Army personnel (officers,employees and volunteers) are trained in child abuse prevention and are mandated to report suspected child/vulnerable adult abuse.
The Kroc Center maintains video surveillance of the facility 24 hours a day. In order to promote a safe and secure environment, The Salvation Army Kroc Center has placed video cameras in various locations.
Instructors are trained in appropriate interactions with Kroc members to enhance learning by creating a safe and inviting environment. Programs involving children are closely monitored to ensure adequate supervision and safe interactions between Kroc personnel and children.
As part of our commitment to the safety of children and vulnerable persons, The Salvation Army Kroc Center reserves the right to consult public sources to determine whether any member or guest of any member poses an unreasonable risk of harm to its patrons, staff or visitors. The Kroc Center constantly adapts and enhances safety protocols to adjust to needs. Salvation Army personnel and volunteers undergo criminal background checks. Adults accessing the facility will be screened against public sexual offender registry.
The Salvation Army Kroc Center reserves the right to remove from the facility and terminate the membership of any member who fails to comply with any rules and regulation or otherwise breaches the Code of Conduct, in which case member will not be entitled to a refund of dues.
Note: Schedules, Pricing, Programming and Policies are subject to change without notice.