The Salvation Army Winchester will be accepting applications for Christmas Assistance from Tuesday, October 22 through Thursday, October 24 from 9:00 am to 6:00 pm. Applications will be taken at The Salvation Army offices at 300 Fort Collier Road, Winchester, VA. No appointment is necessary. Applicants must reside in Winchester, Frederick or Clarke Counties and must bring the following items:
1. Current/valid applicant’s photo ID
2. Identification for all household members (driver’s license, birth certificate, or other forms of identification).
3. Proof of all household income (wages, SSI, Social Security, TANF, food stamps, etc)
4. Proof of non-parental custody
5. Clothing and shoe sizes for children
For more information call our Corps office at 540-662-4777.