The Salvation Army will have a “make-up” day for accepting the Christmas Applications. It will be held on Friday, November 1 from 9:00 am to 11:30 am and 1:30 pm to 5:30 pm. No appointment is necessary. Applicants must reside in Winchester, Frederick or Clarke Counties and must bring the following items:
1. Current/valid applicant’s photo ID
2. Identification for all household members (driver’s license, birth certificate, or other forms of identification).
3. Proof of all household income (wages, SSI, Social Security, TANF, food stamps, etc)
4. Proof of non-parental custody
5. Clothing and shoe sizes for children
For more information call our Corps office at 540-662-4777. Interested in being a “BELL RINGER”, STOP BY THE OFFICE TO FILL OUT AN APPLICATION!